Hey there Teacups! It’s been a while now since I’ve done a Walt Disney World Wednesday post. As we are getting closer a lot of things are happening, so I thought it was about time I gave you all a bit of an update!
I’m going to start with out updates and then go on to talk about some WDW news and announments that have been made since my last post.
– Tickets were finally released for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! We decided on a date and we BOUGHT OUR TICKETS 😱
We’ll be attending the Halloween party on September 29th, ( My Birthday) and the third day of our vacation.
Yes we have already decided on who we are going to be dressing up as, but we’ll be keeping that a secret until closer to the time.
– We’ve finalised our plans for the fastpasses we want for each day! We think we’ve come up with the best plan for us, I just hope when I comes to the 60 day mark that we manage to get the ones we want. keep your fingers crossed for us please.
– 10! Yes you read that right 10 friends from the Disney twitterverse are going to be at Walt Disney World the same time we are. I’m so excited to meet them and what better place than the happiest place on earth.
Be sure to follow :- DeAndre (@playweartalkred), Soph (@makewearplay) , Steph (@stephrosphoto), Gabi (@pancakegabi), David (@davidatdisney) , Katie P (@PennieK), Shouls (@enchantedpans), Jamie (@hole_groud), Katie H (@KitKatie91) and Kelly (@sparklepants_x) on twitter.
They’ll all be posting about there trips in their social media accounts and a few will probably be vlogging as well. So if you want real fly on the wall accounts of what #teamlarty will be getting up to on the trip be sure to follow them before September 23rd.
– I know 100% now exactly what my WDW wardrobe is going to be! I won’t go into detail now as I think it warrants its own post at some point. I’ll probably put that up closer to the time. But there’s a lot of dresses involved I’ll tell you that much.
– I will be posting a blog post each day we are at WDW as well as a few extra ones thrown in here and there as well. So be on the look out for those between the 26th September – 7th October. Who knows maybe I’ll take posting everyday full time if I enjoy doing this.
News & Announcements
– Sadly it’s been announced that over our time at Walt Disney World Splash Mountain is going to be down for refurbishment. Honestly when I first heard this news I was really annoyed and saddended by it.
But as time has past I’ve let it go, it’s not as if there isn’t so many other things that we’ll be doing. Also it just gives us yet another reason to try and go back in the future.
– More rides including 7 dwarves mine train will now be being closed during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Somewhat annoying for us but not the end of the world it will give us more time to focus on doing all of the Halloween party stuff.
– Pandora is open now and looks absolutely breathtaking I can’t wait to see it in person and take it all in. Those drinks look delicious!
– Happily Ever After has now taken over from wishes and from the little snippets I’ve seen it looks beautiful. Here’s Hoping I can keep spoiler free until September.
Our countdown currently stands at :
The countdown is going by so fast we’ll be in double digits before we know it! Hard to believe that it was over 500 days when we first booked 😮
As usual if you have any questions about anything I’ve mentioned in this post or about Walt Disney World in general, be sure to put them in the comments and I’ll get to them as soon as I can 💖
Have a magical day – Kimberley 💖🍵