So as you will have read in a previous blog post my amazing other half and I are off to Walt Disney World next year so I thought that I would put together a bucket list for when we go. I will be building a little more on this before we go as there is just so much stuff to do there this list could be endless.
So Here we go here is my current Walt Disney World Bucket list :
– Watch the Kiss Goodnight At Magic Kingdom
– Eat sit down meal at Be Our Guest- and try “The Gray Stuff”
– Go bowling at Splitsville
– Visit Every Park:
And The Water Parks :
– ‘Wishes’ all the way through
– Go on the Carousel of Progress
– See all the versions of star tours
– Attend the food and wine festival
– Make something at Goofy’s Candy
– See Every Night Show
– Get a pair of Mouse Ears
– Get a map from each park
– Ride the 3 Mountains – Space, Splash, Big Thunder
– Picture on empty Main Street
– Ride Tower of Terror
– Ride Expedition Everest
– Ride something twice in a row (at least twice!)
– Get an utterly ridiculous photograph on Splash Mountain
– Stay at a park from open to close
– Celebrate birthday at WDW.
– Be a Galactic Hero on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin.
– Ride Tower of Terror.
– Go down Summit Plummet.
– Be the Rebel Spy on Star Tours.
– Get a picture in front of Cinderella’s Castle
– Experience extra magic hours
– Eat as many Mickey-shaped items as we can.
– Ride Rockin’ Rollercoaster
– Go to Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
– Get the same adventure on Star Tours twice in a row.
– Try the beignets
– Eat a Mickey Ice Cream bar
– Ride The Haunted Mansion
– Ride It’s A Small World
– Ride Test Track (Epcot)
– Ride the Rock ‘n Roller Coaster (Disney Hollywood Studios).
– Visit the Main Street Bakery (Magic Kingdom).
– Meet Mickey Mouse
– Ride the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
If you think that I have left anything off my list that absolutely needs to be on there let me know this is my first trip to WDW so I could have missed out some really important things!
Talk to you all again soon – Kimberley xx