I’ve wanted to write this review for a long time but for some reason have only just gotten round to doing it .. anyway I’ll stop rambling now and get to it.
I quite simply love this album and I really didn’t think I was going to when I first heard who was going to be featured on it but I thought I would give it a try anyway. It’s safe to say that I am very glad that I gave this album a try because I haven’t stopped listing to it since and it’s completely opened my eyes to artists that I had never really liked before listening to it.
This album features an incredible track listing of :
01. Friend Like Me (From Aladdin) – Ne-Yo
02. Part of Your World (From The Little Mermaid) – Jessie J
03. Can You Feel the Love Tonight / Nants’ Ingonyama (From The Lion King) – Jason Derulo
04. The Rainbow Connection (From The Muppet Movie) – Gwen Stefani
05. Zero to Hero (From Hercules) – Ariana Grande
06. In a World of My Own / Very Good Advice (From Alice in Wonderland) – Jhené Aiko
07. I Wan’na Be Like You (The Monkey Song) (From The Jungle Book) – Fall Out Boy
08. Colors of the Wind (From Pocahontas) – Tori Kelly
09. Spoonful of Sugar (From Mary Poppins) – Kacey Musgraves
10. Ev’rybody Wants to Be a Cat (From The Aristocats) – Charles Perry
11. A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (From Cinderella) – Jessie Ware
12. Let It Go (From Frozen) – Rascal Flatts & Lucy Hale
13. It’s a Small World – We Love Disney Artists
I think that my favorite cover songs on this album would have to be Zero To Hero , Part of your world and It’s a small world. Though I love all of the original songs very much but these covers especially stand out to me when listing to the album and I wish I would have listened it to sooner.
Have you listened to this album? Do you have a favorite song? If so let me know and if you have a blog be sure to leave your links in the comments and I will have a look at them all.
Talk to you all soon – Kimberley xx